1. "Content" means all types of information including text, software, sound recordings, photographs, graphics, video, databases or any other copyright compilations comprised in or appearing on the Site.
2. "Services" refers to any type of Service, including but not limited to information services, bulletins or communications facilities either directly or indirectly provided through the Site.
3. "Site" means our website, "YouElect" and each and all of the Services from time to time available through that website;
4. "Third Party Sites" refers to any third party website that either provides services from our Site, or who is referred or linked to from within our Site.
Acceptance of Terms:
Use of this site:
8. Excluding subscription services, you may only use this site and its Content for your own personal use. Excluding information available in the Your ActionKit section, you must not download, print, distribute or otherwise deal with Content in a systematic or regular manner in a way that would breach the intellectual property rights of YouElect in any way.
9. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to deny users access to our site or any part of our site without notice and to intellectual property rights in the Content, or that you have obtained express permission from the holder of such rights to do so and hereby agree to indemnify us in respect of any breach of the warranty given in this clause.
Submissions to the Site and Discussion Forums:
10. You acknowledge and agree that:
10.1. YouElect has the right to edit, reject or remove any Content you provide for the Site and its associated discussion forums.
10.2. By providing Content to the Site or discussion forums, you grant YouElect an exclusive license to deal with that Content in any way fair and reasonable way.
11. This agreement is effective until terminated, after the Initial Term, by written notice from one party to the other at least 180 days prior to the end of the then current year of the Agreement.
Third Party Sites:
12. You agree that YouElect provides no warranty, and accepts no responsibility or liability arising directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss resulting from your use of, or reliance on, any Content or services available on or through any Third Party Sites.
Exclusion of Liability:
13. YouElect is providing this site on an Ďas isí basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this site or its contents and disclaims all such representations and warranties. In addition, YouElect makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, or suitability for any purpose of the information and related graphics published in this site. The information contained in this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. All liability of YouElect howsoever allowing for any such inaccuracies or errors is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
14. Neither YouElect nor any of its administrators or other representatives will be liable for loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
15. These terms and conditions (and any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claim of whatever nature arising out of or in any way relating to them or their formation) shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law and, for these purposes, the parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of English courts.